Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd is a digital marketing and manpower outsourcing service agency. Our head quarter from Hong Kong with branches & teammates in Malaysia, Taiwan, UK & Australia. Providing 10+ years of experience on marketing, business strategy & technology solutions, our aim is to perform high-quality professional service to support global clients develop the new markets in Malaysia & Asia Pacific.
Our client TG Engineering Limited is proficient on electricity, water pipe, air-condition, internet and etc. Seize this chance to be part of TG Engineering Limited’s journey. Apply now and unlock your potential!
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategic planning and designing of the MEP project, including confirming the schematic design, organizing and implementing the design procedure, and designing and reviewing the construction plan.
- Manage the whole lifecycle designing of the MEP project in ong Kong. Develop and implement project designing plan and schedule. Be responsible for the project cost reduction and quality control.
- Lead and implement the design disclosure. Lead designer to review design variations. Based on relevant experience, optimize and innovate the technology deployed in project and project management.
- Communicate and coordinate with the consultants, property owners, government, suppliers, and contractors.
- Assist in feasibility report, design proposal, budgetary estimation, design calculation, and tender bidding document for E&M projects.
- Preparation of drawings by AutoCAD application.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering and Building Services or related disciplines.
- At least 3-5 years of design management experience. Preferably in MEP designing experience.
- Knowledge of the required international pre-construction procedures, design and inspection standards. Experience in project implementation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Preferably Cantonese speaker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD application.
- With high sense of responsibility, proactive, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 working days
- Hospital Insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Parking / Transport allowance
- Friendly and good working environment
- Free snacks & beverages
- Increment depends on work performance
- Year-end bonus based on work performance
- Festival gifts, birthday benefits etc
- Working place nearby MRT station
Office Location: Sunway Velocity
Interested candidates, please provide your portfolio, CV, current & expected salary