Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd is a digital marketing and manpower outsourcing service agency. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have branches and team members in Malaysia, Taiwan, UK, and Australia. With over 10 years of experience in marketing, business strategy, and technological solutions, our primary aim is to deliver high-quality professional services to support global clients in their market expansion within Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region. Our Malaysia branch is established in 2018, with two well-appointed offices and approximately 80 employees; we focus in providing exceptional manpower outsourcing solutions to our clients in Hong Kong, leveraging our proficiency and knowledge of the local regulations.
Our client Expert Medical Management Limited is a large-scale chain of beauty clinic with 200 employees, including a team of doctors and therapists, who provide medical cosmetology, medical plastic surgery, and dental orthopaedics. With internationally recognized professional medical treatments and scientifically based skin care products, they strive to provide the perfect treatment results to their customers; thereby obtained over 300,000 members and are highly recommended by celebrities and professionals, since established.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Create visual content for company’s products and services, including graphics and videos, that can be utilized on websites, social media platforms, and printed materials.
- Assisting in short video production, including editing materials for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, 小紅書, & TikTok.
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in related fields (example: Graphic Design and Digital Marketing) or at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Possess knowlesge on beauty treatment and skincare is preferable.
- Familiar with the use of design software and tools such as AI, PS, AE, PM, and etc.
- Familiar with the use of MS word & excel.
- Familiar with the operations and functions of different social media platforms
- Possess a willing to learn attitude
- Capable of adhering to deadlines
- Able to speak in Mandarin and type in Traditional Chinese. Cantonese speaking is a plus.
- 5 working days
- Hospital Insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Parking / Transport allowance
- Friendly and good working environment
- Free snacks & beverages
- Increment depends on work performance
- Year-end bonus based on work performance
- Festival gifts, birthday benefits etc
- Working place nearby MRT station
Office Location: Sunway Velocity
Interested candidates, please provide your portfolio, CV, current & expected salary