Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd is a digital marketing and manpower outsourcing service agency. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have branches and team members in Malaysia, Taiwan, UK, and Australia. With over 10 years of experience in marketing, business strategy, and technological solutions, our primary aim is to deliver high-quality professional services to support global clients in their market expansion within Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region. Our Malaysia branch is established in 2018, with two well-appointed offices and approximately 80 employees; we focus in providing exceptional manpower outsourcing solutions to our clients in Hong Kong, leveraging our proficiency and knowledge of the local regulations.
Our client Asia One is a commercial and financial printer with a full-stack factory based in Hong Kong. They house the largest industry-leading sales team in Hong Kong paired with best-in-class technicians in colour management, building Hong Kong’s most professional and service-driven printing company. They are now looking for a self-driven Graphic Designer to join their team. As a designer at Asia One, your primary role will be to assist the Sales Team in print & digital media designs, layout formatting & typesetting.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Assist internal Sales Team in print & digital media designs, layout formatting and typesetting.
- Create branded content in the form of Print and Digital (i.e. leaflets, brochures, emails & paid social ad creatives)
- Support the sales team in organizing and executing various pitching presentations.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with internal teams and clients.
- Work with teammates and clients to produce edits that best fits performance goals and client preferences.
- BA or equivalent
- 2+ years in graphic design (Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Printing and Output workflow
- Proficient with Mac
- Language skills (preferably both Cantonese and English)
- 1+ years of copywriting experience in an agency or freelancing environment
- Interactions directly with clients/accounts is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent taste and aesthetic skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Ready to take the initiative and find solutions when given little direction
- 5 working days
- Hospital Insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Parking / Transport allowance
- Friendly and good working environment
- Free snacks & beverages
- Increment depends on work performance
- Year-end bonus based on work performance
- Festival gifts, birthday benefits etc
- Working place nearby MRT station
Office Location: Sunway Velocity
Interested candidates, please provide your portfolio, CV, current & expected salary