Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd is a digital marketing and manpower outsourcing service agency. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have branches and team members in Malaysia, Taiwan, UK, and Australia. With over 10 years of experience in marketing, business strategy, and technological solutions, our primary aim is to deliver high-quality professional services to support global clients in their market expansion within Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region. Our Malaysia branch is established in 2018, with two well-appointed offices and approximately 80 employees; we focus in providing exceptional manpower outsourcing solutions to our clients in Hong Kong, leveraging our proficiency and knowledge of the local regulations.
Our client CEO Corporate Services Limited is registered as a Licensed Company Service Provider Hong Kong. Their team has over 10 years of solid experience in providing company secretarial, accounting, and financial services to numerous companies in Hong Kong. They provide “one-stop” professional services for customers in different industries and assist customers in dealing with the difficulties of many companies’ daily operations.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Provide client and corporate services to the clients and work closely with the Account Manager to ensure all clients’ requests in relation to company formation, statutory filings and internal procedures are handled in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for collecting questionnaires, and corporate documents for record keeping and attending to statutory filings; assist in collecting due diligence documents for the compliance team to review.
- Attend to clients’ general enquiries in relation to company formation, statutory filings (including but not limited to, Economic Substance filings) and simple company secretarial work or technical jobs in the corporate administration area.
- Follow up on the client’s accounts receivable.
- Handle other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Handling full range of company secretarial duties pursuant to the statutory requirements mainly in Hong Kong and offshore including but not limiting to
– Company incorporation
– Board and general meetings
– Share transfer
– Statutory filing to company registry and stamp duty officer, business registration office
– Other administration work and other task assigned.
- Conduct translation when necessary
- Source for information as requested by internet and summarize the report to management.
- High Diploma or above qualification
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (both speaking and typing).
- Strong communication skills, responsible, and can be a good team player.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate services area is preferred.
- Experience gained with offshore registered agents, local company secretarial firms or professional firms is desirable but not mandatory.
- 5 working days
- Hospital Insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Parking / Transport allowance
- Friendly and good working environment
- Free snacks & beverages
- Increment depends on work performance
- Year-end bonus based on work performance
- Festival gifts, birthday benefits etc
- Working place nearby MRT station
Office Location: Sunway Velocity
Interested candidates, please provide your portfolio, CV, current & expected salary