Brighten Business Consulting Sdn Bhd is a digital marketing and manpower outsourcing service agency. Our head quarter from Hong Kong with branches & teammates in Malaysia, Taiwan, UK & Australia. Providing 10+ years of experience on marketing, business strategy & technology solutions, our aim is to perform high-quality professional service to support global clients develop the new markets in Malaysia & Asia Pacific.
Our client See Change Edu, world-class curricula and courses – offered in-person, online and through schools and taught by high-performing coaches- emphasizing 21st century critical thinking, communication and media skills with a special focus on empowerment and the environment. Students aged 5 – 18 can acquire: Persuasiveness through speech & debate & Creativity through reading and writing.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- To maintain the existing IT application (both front end website and back end database)
- API is connected to school chat program and for class management, there is a staff portal to retrieve the database from it.
- Routine automation using excel macros (not a must)
- Responsible for UAT, website integration, to enhance and develop some new features
- To learn Node.js
- In future, new platform develop by 3rd parties vendor to replace the school chat program.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 3 – 6 years’ prior experience in application development, ideally in e-Learning / training system development
- Working knowledge of mobile apps development.
- Must be able to read & write English and Chinese.
- 5 working days
- Hospital Insurance
- Medical claim allowance
- Parking / Transport allowance
- Friendly and good working environment
- Free snacks & beverages
- Increment depends on work performance
- Year-end bonus based on work performance
- Festival gifts, birthday benefits etc
- Working place nearby MRT station
Interested candidates, please provide your portfolio, CV, current & expected salary